At LAUZANAC, both of our cottages Le Pigeonnier and Les Chênes are available for long stays, generally between September and the 3rd week of June of each year subject to existing bookings.
In that case, the weekly price becomes a monthly one.
* Rates long stays are applicable for a stay of at least 3 consecutive months.
* July and August are booked for weekly Summer rentals.
- central heating
- double glazing
- wood for the stove
- Internet Wifi
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
Eymet Medieval village is at 5 min: The traditional market takes place each Thursday morning, on the beautiful square.
- All shops also English grocery and butchers
- Bars or pub
- Chinese medecine
Schools in the village:
- Private or public (also a bilingual school)
- From 2 years old until 15
LAUZANAC Cottages are based:
- 20 mins from Bergerac and its airport
- 1h from Bordeaux and its airport
- 2h from the ocean (Arcachon, Dune du Pyla …)
- 2h from Toulouse
- 3h from the Pyrenees
- 3h from Carcassonne
We live on site so can help with arrangements, sort out problems, make phone calls etc if required. We will consider any length but please note NO PERMANENT LETTING.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. We are in the countryside and a car is essential. We accept pets under condition.
PETS: We accept pets under conditions. Not more than two, either cat or dog, for a fee of € 2 per night and per pet.
- FROM SEPTEMBER TO THE 3RD WEEK OF JUNE: € 48 PER NIGHT
Monthly price all inclusive except the tourism tax asks by the town. See details below.
Conditions of booking for long stay at Lauzanac cottages.
- All charges included: electricity, water, central heating, wood for the stoves and Wifi. Also provision of bed linen and bath towels. In addition, the local tax ie € 1.10 / adult / night.
- Rates long stays are applicable for stays of at least 3 consecutive months.
- We keep July and August for holidays weekly rentals.
- Both of our cottages are available between September and the 3rd week of June of each year subject to existing bookings.