At LAUZANAC, we propose the Cottage Les Chênes for long stays, generally between September and June of each year and depending the existing bookings.
In that case, the weekly price becomes a monthly one.
* Rates long stays are applicable for stays of at least 8 consecutive weeks.
* July and August are booked for Summer weekly rentals.
- central heating
- double glazing
- wood for the stove
- Internet access WIFI
- Satellite TV with international channels
- DVD player
Eymet Medieval village is at 5 min: The traditional market takes place each Thursday morning, on the beautiful square.
- All shops (also an English grocery)
- Bars or pub
- Chinese medecine
Schools in the village:
- Private or public (also a bilingual school)
- From 2 years old until 15.
LAUZANAC Cottages are based:
- 20 mins from Bergerac and its airport
- 1h from Bordeaux and its airport
- 2h from the ocean (Arcachon, Dune du Pyla …)
- 2h from Toulouse
- 3h from the Pyrenees
- 3h from Carcassonne
We live on site so can help with arrangements, sort out problems, make phone calls etc if required. We will consider any length but please note NO PERMANENT LETTING.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. We are in the countryside and a car is essential. We accept pets under condition.
Long stay for 2 to 6 persons with 3 bedrooms with ensuite
PETS: We accept pets under certain conditions. Not more than two, either cat or dog, for a fee of € 2 per night and per pet.
- From September to June: from € 42 to € 49 per night
Price depending the number of people. All inclusive. See details below.
Conditions of booking for long stay at Lauzanac cottages.
- All charges included: electricity, water, central heating, wood for the stoves, Internet access Wifi and tax for the village. Also provision of bed linen and bath towels.
Rates long stays are applicable for stays of at least 8 consecutive weeks.
- Both of our cottages are available between September and June of each year subject to existing bookings.